A blog dedicated to everything Pleeb, this blog follows the development of Pleeb from a nascent concept into a full blown-awesome-history making-revolutionary-and entirely disruptive force for change in the world.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Partners are Vital
So, the past year i've been trying to find two developers to partner with on the project: Front end and back end/database. Obviously haven't been successful yet so I was seriously considering trying to finance the development with personal and investor funds. However talking with my AWESOME attorney this morning and reading some Y combinator articles from Paul Graham put the reality check on me: Aint gonna happen. Plus I HIGHLY doubt the whole thing will be successful without a great and outstanding team. I've already found the best front end developer/graphic designer in the world, but i'm not sure yet if he wants to come on board as a partner, I only just put out the offer this afternoon. An absolutely outstanding candidate for the back end developer partner is a BYU student I background researched, however he is already actively involved in another venture. The qualities I am looking for in a partner are: entrepreneurial, energetic, passionate, highly proficient in coding/development, BYU student/alumni, and an outstanding personality. If I can put such a team together I have every confidence this project is going to be EXTRAORDINARILY succesful. On a side note my 'dummies' books arrived today, I'M PUMPED!!! HTML, XHTML & CSS FOR DUMMIES, AND PHP & MYSQL for dummies. I'm gonna be up LATE coding all summer long I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment